Bristol Virtual Office
Choose a Bristol Virtual Office at New World Business Centre. As a result you can keep your business costs to a minimum whilst enjoying the credibility and convenience of being part of our well regarded establishment. Professional receptionists will answer calls in your company name. Our mail handling service will keep you posted. Not to mention our high-tech meeting rooms available for hire so you can set up your business environment to exactly meet your needs.
To discuss our virtual office service further get in touch today.
What is a Virtual Office and how can it benefit you?
Virtual offices are used by people and companies who need to present themselves from a high quality business location but don’t actually need to physically work from that location.
Who uses Virtual Offices?
Primarily home workers, freelancers, business start-ups, small businesses and companies expanding into new markets or areas. A virtual office package is perfect for any business and allows you to enjoy the benefits of a full-time personal assistant and receptionist at a fraction of the cost.
Why have a VIRTUAL OFFICE?
- Fraction of the cost, but with all the benefits of having an actual office.
- You are always open, even when you are on holiday or ill.
- Professional Receptionist answering your phone on your behalf, taking messages if required.
- Bristol area address for mail and deliveries.
- Meeting Rooms available to meet with your clients, providing the professional image you want your business to reflect.
- Potential to grow with your business. Start with a Virtual Office, expand to a shared office and on to your own dedicated space as your business needs change.
- Little financial commitment, with the flexibility to change as your business requirements do.
- Up and running almost immediately. You concentrate on your business and we’ll do what we do best.
Please contact Emma or Mel for further information on our virtual Bristol office service on 0117 332 0900.