Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to communications from New World Business Centre (herein identified as “NWBC”, “we”, “us”) with potential and existing customers (“you”).
By using this site you accept these terms and agree to adhere to them. However, if you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this site.
- NWBC agrees to: Identify itself in all telephone communications.
- You agree to: Receive telephone calls from NWBC at the telephone (including mobile/cellular/smart phone) number you provide to us, even if you have registered this number on a Do-Not-Call list.
- NWBC agrees to: Enable you to opt out of receiving any further telephone communications from us on the telephone number provided by you.
- You agree to: Receive telephone calls from NWBC for marketing purposes, or to enable us to answer any questions you have about our services.
- You agree to: Receive emails from NWBC at the email address you provide to us for marketing purposes, or for the purpose of advertising our services.
- NWBC agrees to: Enable you to opt out of receiving any further email correspondence from us on the email address provided by you.
- We agree that your consent to receive telephone and/or email communications from us for marketing or advertising of our services under these Terms and Conditions is not a condition of your purchase of any NWBC service or product.
- You agree to: Receive calls from NWBC employees and contracted third-parties placing calls on behalf of NWBC in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Subsequently you agree to the recording of calls for quality control or training purposes.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0117 3320900 at any time if you would like to opt-out of any further communications.