Looking for state of the art serviced offices in Bristol or the surrounding area?
Our modern serviced offices are located in east Bristol. With access to major road networks like M4/A4174, for instance.
Office space for hire in Bristol
Here at New World Business Centre, our fully serviced offices in Bristol are of the highest quality. So, our aim is to provide the perfect surroundings for businesses to operate smoothly and effectively within our walls. Moreover, with such sought after facilities and first class customer service, we provide the opportunity for companies to operate at their most productive here.
What do you get with a serviced office space?
- For starters, a serviced office offers you the best of both worlds. Most noteworthy are ‘convenience’ and an ‘all-inclusive monthly fee’.
- All of your utility bills and business rates are included. Not forgetting office cleaning and maintenance, for instance.
- Also, there are no parking fees to pay as we offer each office suite a parking space allocation.
- You will never miss a parcel with a serviced office, as we are always in! Have your parcel delivered to Reception and we will deliver it straight to your desk whilst you drink an endless amount of complimentary coffee/tea.
- Furthermore, if you’re feeling super fit or have a flat tyre, don’t despair! Because, we have a shower room, handy given we are so close to the Bristol-Bath Cycle Path.
Our serviced offices are in the Bristol area, specifically Warmley on the eastern edge of the city, ideally situated within easy reach of the Bristol ring-road, the A46 to Bath and the M4. For that reason, our out of city centre location often means less time commuting in traffic for our clients and also allows us to provide ample parking spaces. Therefore, more pleasing to the wallet!
For businesses looking for serviced offices in Bristol it can be challenging to find the right space. Firstly, our building is bright, professional and creates an excellent working environment for staff. Secondly, NWBC was fully refurbished in 2014 and combines many features that others will try to emulate, raising the standard of serviced offices to the next level. Therefore, whilst classically styled, the combination of bygone elegance with up-to-date technology is bound to impress clients and visitors alike. In conclusion, our our TrustPilot reviewers would tend to agree.
Serviced offices in Bristol
So, whether you are a small company wanting to establish itself in a competitive environment or an experienced business looking to expand. In short, New World Business Centre’s serviced offices can offer you a space that is second to none. Thus providing you with just one desk, or up to twelve if required. As a result, we can offer the right solution and tailor your package to suit. Get in touch today.
What tenants say about our offices?
Want to see more?
Please check our testimonials page
Want to see even more?
Please check our Trustpilot reviews
Please check our available offices
We also offer Virtual office space
In this paragraph, let’s put our serviced office in the ‘virtual zone’.
For example, if you work from home or are not yet ready for an office space, there is an option to set up a virtual office. Virtual offices are used by people and companies who need to present themselves from a high quality business location but don’t actually need to physically work from that location. In addition, you still get to experience some of the benefits of a serviced office. For instance, we will always be in to accept your post and parcels and will instantly alert you to their arrival. In conclusion, it couldn’t be easier!