Where We Are
New World Business Centre serviced offices and meeting rooms are located in east Bristol – Warmley. With easy access to the Bristol Ring Road, as well as the A46 to Bath and the M4- it is a convenient spot for both Bristol and Bath. Being away from the busy city centre often means less time spent in traffic and looking for a parking pace. And for those who prefer to cycle- we are right next to the Q4 Bristol- Bath Railway Path. Public transport links are also available: number 19 between Bath and Cribbs Causeway and number 43 between Bristol city centre and Cadbury Heath.
Our serviced offices range in size from 1 to 10 desks and are ready to move in from the day you sign the contract. With standard office furniture included, all you need is to bring your computer in and you’ll be ready to start working right away. Here is everything we offer, included in the rental price:
- Business rates and utilities are covered, so there won’t be any unexpected bills for you to pay.
- Access to communal kitchen where you can not only store and heat up your packed lunch, but also help yourself to complimentary tea and coffee any time. Every Friday we bring sweet treats for everyone to enjoy. And there is a dishwasher to make sure you never have to wash a cup.
- You will also have the chance to take a break from your desk and use either the outside patio (weather permitting) or our breakout area. For more details of our services and facilities, please click here.
- Parking spaces allocated per company which means you won’t have to worry about running late to work trying to find somewhere safe to park.
- Daily cleaning services are also included. Our team will look after the communal areas and your office, so you don’t have to worry about employing a cleaner or looking for a cleaning agency. We also arrange regular window and carpet cleaning.
- Our friendly, professional team is here to assist- we will deliver post and parcels to your office.
The only extra cost when renting an office with us, will be the high-speed optic fibre internet connection and VoIP telephone system. We offer a number of IT packages to suit your business needs.
New World Business Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:30. However, the office is accessible 24/7 . With secure gates, security alarm and CCTV we provide a safe environment for our tenants.
Another advantage to renting an office from us is having our meeting and conference rooms on site, equipped with an 80 inch touch screen (remote or HDMI connection). You can host meetings with contractors and clients, arrange training sessions and presentations and more- without having to travel away from your office. We even have a discount for our tenants.
If you are looking for an office space in Bristol, click the link below to see the offices we have available now (or in the next few months).