Where The Transition Began
The local community might still remember the New World Business Centre building as the location for a local dairy farm. Denis Bryant and his dad started distributing milk to the local farmers in 1933- at first they only had a bicycle for the deliveries. Their family business grew and became well known in Warmley and Bristol. It operated all the way to 2010, when Denis’s son- Alan retired. The building was old and neglected.
The idea to change this came from Jeff Cox, who initially purchased the site as a new base for his packaging and design company. Later, in 2013, he decided to invest in the transformation of the building and embarked on his mission to create the best serviced offices complex in Bristol and surrounding areas. Having used other office providers, Jeff decided to fix anything he was not happy about as a service user.
All Hands On Deck!
New World Business Centre would like to thank the following companies for their contribution in transforming their superb office facility:
- Main Contractor: Francis Construction Limited (Bristol)
- Electrical Contractor: R S Guest Limited
- Architect: J Blake Architect
- Heating & Plumbing Contractor: Curtis Heating Limited
- Ceiling Contractor: B C Ceilings Limited
- Intruder and Fire Alarm Contractor: APEX ALARMS Security Alarm Systems
- Security installation Contractor: First Line Security
- Fire Protection Contractor: A.B.E.L Fire Protection
- Air Conditioning Contractor: IMK Air Conditioning Limited
- Roofing Contractor: Davey Roofing Limited / Metrotile
- Insulation & Rendering Contractor: WHS Exterior Rendering Limited
- Asbestos Removal Contractor: Aspire Environmental
- Carpet Contractor: Premier Contract Flooring Limited
- Decorating Contractor: Richard Hemmings
- Car Park Contractor: Green Trees Surfacing Limited