Meeting Room Hire is our speciality. Here at New World Business centre we are committed to not just listening to our customers needs, but actively meeting them too! We understand that every customer’s requirements are unique to them. Therefore it is our mission to provide them with the best possible service and experience. Here we aim to answer some frequently asked questions.
When can I hire a meeting room?
– Meeting room hire with New World Business Centre is easy! Staff are on hand Monday to Friday, from 8:30am until 5:30pm to help you book a meeting room, viewing or answer any other questions you may have. Learn more about our meeting rooms.
Can I arrange catering?
– Absolutely. Catering services for our meeting or conference rooms include delicious buffets as well as light bites and snacks. Also, tea and coffee can be provided in your meeting room and packed lunches are also available upon request. Our team will even bring you cakes on Fridays!
What do I do if I start having technical difficulties?
– New World Business Centre is proud to have a professional and fully trained team who can provide you with the most up to date technology and exceptional customer service.
Is there ample car parking available at the venue?
– Yes! Nothing will get your meeting or conference off to a worse start than late attendees. Finding parking in Bristol’s city centre can often prove challenging, so be sure to choose a business centre that offers substantial parking facilities and ensure your event gets off to the best start possible.
What is the maximum number of people a meeting room can hold?
– Our professional team are always on hand to support you and set up your meeting room to fit the needs of you and your attendees, whether your meeting is between just 2 or up to 20 people.
Can I visit the meeting room before I book?
– Certainly! Just call us on 0117 332 0900 to book in a viewing or to ask any questions. Our dedicated team are on hand Monday to Friday, from 8:30am until 5.30pm. We look forward to hearing from you!
How are the meeting rooms set up?
– Our meeting rooms are set up to fit your needs. Our all-inclusive suites come fully furnished and include VOIP phones, with individual landlines, and high-speed fibre optic internet. In addition, you will have access to HDMI Wireless Connection to our 80″ screen. We provide a professional Receptionist, secretarial services, free parking as well as kitchen and shower facilities.
Do the rooms have Wi-Fi?
– Of course! For instance, we offer high speed fibre optic internet which is ideal for large groups who all need to be logged on at the same time.
What equipment does NWBC provide?
– The many services we offer to our clients include:
- 80 inch Touch Screen
- HDMI Connection & Wireless Connection
- Video and Data Equipment
- Ergonomically designed furniture
- Communal break room area
- Some air conditioning
- Free WIFI with fibre optic internet connection
- A wide range of snacks and drinks
- Full catering services
- Hotel and Taxi booking services
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Please contact us here.