01.06.2020 – We are Back!
As we enter the next phase of ‘Lockdown Easing’, we welcome Reception back to the building along with some more of our tenants. How are we doing it? At a distance of course. We have introduced new measures which include the following:
- A Temporary Reception area
- All visitors, post and courier deliveries will report to the temporary Reception, leaving our original Reception area free for access to Tenants only.
- Visitors to internal offices will follow social distancing rules and be asked to avoid any communal areas.
- A separate entrance/exit for all meeting room users.
- An abundance of Social Distancing and COVID-19 H&S signage in and around the Centre
- Plenty of anti-bacterial hand gel and hand soap in all communal areas of the building.
- Our tenants are asked to follow certain guidelines when using the corridors, toilets and kitchen areas.
We will take our lead from Government Guidelines at all times and update our processes as a result of any changes.
18.03.2020 – COVID-19: PRECAUTIONS FOR YOUR SAFETY
We wanted to reassure our tenants and visitors of the measures we are taking at New World Business Centre in view of the challenging situation posed by the Coronavirus.
In order to maintain the highest standards of hygiene we are carrying out regular deep cleans. Top up cleans throughout the day in the communal areas keep door handles and other areas that people commonly touch sanitised.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently adhering to the Work from Home wherever possible guidance. However, we are fully operational as an office building and still accessible to tenants. The following information relates to ‘normal service’ outside of lock down.
The latest Government advice suggests keeping extra distance during face-to-face interactions. We are implementing this with visitors to reception by keeping a safe distance, avoiding handshakes and cleaning reception desk pens after every visitor interaction.
We are asking that any staff or visitors to the centre presenting with a cough, temperature or any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 please stay at home.
Antibacterial gels are available at reception, in the kitchen and toilet facilities. Information posters giving the latest Government guidance are also available throughout the Centre..
The Government recommends that the best defence mechanism continues to be social distancing, along with thorough hand-washing and we have plenty of hand wash available for use in the bathrooms and kitchen.
Tenants are carrying out extra precautions within their offices in areas such as extra cleaning of desks, keyboards and other commonly-touched areas, plus increasing the distance between desks.
We hope that you, your family and colleagues all stay safe during this time.
Should you have any queries, please get in touch with the New World Business Centre team.
We will get through this by working together. So, let’s keep doing the right thing.