Available offices to rent in East Bristol!
IT’S THE LAST ONE – AND YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS IT….
Available Office: Our 8 person capacity Brisbane Suite, and it won’t disappoint!
Firstly, it’s one of a kind boasting its own kitchenette and a large window/patio door area with natural light pouring in – of course you can always close the blinds if you’d prefer.
Secondly, security is key at NWBC and to complement its many plus points Brisbane is fitted with a roller shutter door as an additional deterrent.
What with FREE PARKING, FREE COFFEE & TEA, FREE CAKES every Friday, what more could you need?! Oh, may we suggest a uniformed team manning Reception to receive your phone calls, parcel deliveries and guests? Of course, we have a well-oiled system for everything.
Call Emma or Karen to book a ‘strictly no obligation’ viewing.
Telephone: 0117 3320900
Alternatively, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If it’s meeting space you’re after, click here
Here’s a snapshot of what is included in our packages:
All inclusive monthly rental – What’s included?
- Furnished Office space (desk, chair & under desk storage pedestal per workstation)
- Disabled Access & Facilities
- High-speed Fibre Internet
- Phone Line with Bristol Telephone Number is available if required. And a variety of packages available at additional charge
- All Business Rates & Utilities
- Car Parking (allocation per suite)
- Office & Building Maintenance
- Daily Office Cleaning
- 24/7 Access (individually programmed electronic fob access to office suites and building)
- Communal Kitchen Area, maintained regularly throughout the day
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Milk. In other words, it’s on tap!
- Shower Room, maintained regularly throughout the day. So no excuses!!
- Uniformed Receptionist & Centre Manager
- Calls answered in your company name, where required
- Visitors received & directed as per your preference
- Parcels & Post signed for and delivered to your office daily. Certainly helps at Christmas!
- Cake Friday! In other words, complimentary cakes every Friday, and themed days for important or sporting events
- Outgoing post delivered to the local Post Office for instance
- Conference Suite Hire, of course at a reduced rate for tenants
- Refreshments & locally sourced high quality buffet available. In short, it’s delicious!
- Japanese freshly home-made menu delivered to the Centre twice weekly. Because we know a full belly makes everything better!
Furthermore, please inform us of any additional extra’s that would make your life easier and we will facilitate wherever possible!
In addition, we offer Meeting Rooms and Refreshments:
- Conference Suite
- Charged at £25.00 per hour / £99.00 per ½ day (typically 4hrs) / £180.00 per full day (typically 8hrs)
- We will happily discount this rate for a) First Time Users, b) Block Bookings, c) Tenants
- Boasting an 80” touch screen wall mounted monitor with HDMI/VGA connections to hook up to your laptop
- Free WIFI
- 14-person seating in Conference Room Style
- 20-person seating in Theatre Style
- Ground floor location, so perfectly suitable for disabled access
- Flip chart and pens are provided
- 1 x complimentary round of tea/coffee/biscuits is provided per ½ day booking. Additional t/c/b breaks charged at £2.50pp
- We provide bottled mineral water (still & sparkling) at £2.00 per bottle
- Locally sourced quality buffet lunch available at £7.50pp. For example, a delicious array of sandwiches/rolls & wraps plus a fruit platter and home-made slice of cake
- A Uniformed Receptionist and Centre Manager will greet you and your delegates on arrival
- Free Parking – please confirm rough estimate of how many spaces are required, and we would ask that your delegates car-share where possible
- Our 1st floor break-out area is available upon request at no additional charge
- Photocopying is available at a very small cost
- Scan to email is available free of charge