Please see below current job vacancies, for New World Business Centre and Companies based in our centre.
Part-time Book Keeper
We are recruiting a Book Keeper to join our team at our office based in Warmley, Bristol. The hours required to fulfil this position will be 8 hours per week and to be carried out on a Monday preferably or over 2 days that would also include a Monday.
The candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of Sage Line 50, Excel, Word, and some experience of Credit Control. An excellent telephone manner is also required. We are looking for someone with a ‘can do attitude’ who enjoys varied tasks.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Proficient bookkeeper, ideally with recent experience of working in or alongside accountancy practices
- Process sales and purchase invoices
- Reconcile all bank transactions using Sage 50
- Credit control
- Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of invoices
- Complete and file VAT and similar business returns
- Liaison with clients regarding queries
- Preparing of monthly P&L and Balance sheet
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an accounts based role
- Excellent SAGE Line 50 bookkeeping skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be discreet, confidential and trustworthy
- Excellent client interaction skills
£12 per Hour
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org